This is my recipe for Okonomiyaki, but you can add anything to it.
1. Cook bacon / panchetta until the fat is rendered. Set aside the bacon and in the bacon fat cook finely sliced onions and cabbage. The onions should be light brown and the cabbage should still have a crunch. Take it off the heat.
2. Add finely chopped pickled ginger (optional) to the onion and cabbage mix above. Add bacon and salt and pepper to taste.
3. In a bowl whisk eggs and add the above cabbage mix to it.
4. Cook it in a pan until it’s done on both sides.
1. Sprinkle some toasted nori flakes and finely chopped spring onions on the omelette
2. Spoon some mayonnaise onto the omelette. Also mix of Worcestershire sauce, ketchup and soya sauce and spoon this onto the omelette
3. Finally add bonito flakes / katsuobushi